Monday, October 1, 2007

Long way To KL


okay, i just end my journey too KL..

what for? for meet my aunty..no no..my mother close friend

but it close with me..

i really wanted meet her

not just for the "thing" that my mother ask her togive me

but mostly, i want her comment..any changes from me?


We got a loooong journey

tired,coz KL asspecially chinatown quite HOT

we spent 6 hours to go around chinatown,

actually..we want to meet my aunty in her hotel

but she didnt come yet

so we waiting for her news about the "meeting"


me,eric,christin and eduard walking around without feel that we want to go there by taxi

we just ask people and go around..

adventure...hahahaha...we still young man!

we needed exercise...


Finally, we meet my aunty at 7.30 pm (we went there from 2 pm)

just 5 minutes...OMG...

and she said nothing happen...i just look more "city girl"

hahahaha


However...we still got a GooD trip Right! GreaT!

No comments: