Saturday, October 31, 2009

CUMPLER by orange&Lemon

well done people!
finally we come to the end..
almost 2,5 months we spent together..
especially the last 4 weeks we almost spent every single day in library and being the last person in the library
get trapped with a bunch of assignment and pressure is not fun..
but trapped with you guys and work together is one of my sweet time!
especially when I'm the only feminine creature among guys..
you guys really take a good care of me.. fetch me, and accompany me.
if I'm inpatient you guys will calm me down, and tell me if i did wrong
didn't treat me like queen, although I'm the only girl in this team.
Our time is really precious to me.

Issac my billy jeans.. my lengzai..thanks for mostly fetch me and waiting for me.. I really appreciate your presence, coz your cute face is my inspiration XD

Joe my executive art director.. although you gave me so much trouble and you are so noisy, but really you helping me so much, especially the last day of project you said "I'm here with you, dun worry"

Colin.. thanks for being so gentleman and care. always helping me to pack my stuff and remains me about everything that I careless.you are Good guy with amazing brain.

Casper, thanks for offering transport for me, bring everyone in when there is a dinner, and have big group feeling.

Justin,you are the best leader! passion, brave and full of motivation. I really thank to have you as our leader. thanks to you coz you want to have self discloser with us.

Joon, thanks for being passion with Joe and helping him for our project. thanks for making fun of him and give us a good joke. your work is very neat and full of passion, I love to see you as our team!


we might not get A+ for our assignment. but we get A for our friendship!
but cross your fingers ..pray for the best

No comments: