Thursday, September 24, 2009

Emo



Last night I can't sleep.
Can't take you from my mind.., I can't control my feeling.
I'm suffering...
And I promise, that was the last time I let my pain occupy my mind

I realize..
I cannot give you anything , If I want to turn back the time.
I cannot give you stable relationship, status, proud and future.
But sometimes it's just to fast for me, to ironic to be forgotten.

This is the best way for me,
seriously... This is what I wanted to be. SINGLE!
and I can step out everywhere I want, without any burden.
I feel future is so huge for me, so many things that I can choose

Is this what you want?
that I need to move forward, and forget about anything that we went through?
although everything that happened is none of your plan.
but I need to say thank you, because you set me free
and you can forget me, without the pain.

*tomorrow I will going to Singapore,
It's last minute decision, and I don't prepare anything.I want to refresh my mind after everything that happen to my life.
this two weeks is really important to me, change my perception about a lot of things and give me more opportunity to learn how painless is love.


No comments: