Tuesday, September 8, 2009

about single

Finally...
after 2 years 3 months and 10 days, we together
We end our relationship..
now I can inhale a new breath

My friend said : "Relationship it's like shark, It has constantly move or else it will dies"
means that you need to make your relationship is flow maybe with vision or mission so that you know where you want to go, where your future is..
but my relationship is stuck.
that's why we decide to end it rather than "delay" to end it.

should I cry or happy?
honestly, I feel both... cry because I need to forget my lophly ex and wouldn't get his love again
happy, because I will start my new status with no burden
but seriously, I'm feeling glad....
because these days, my relationship it's like so complicated.. no communication, no contact, like I don't have boyfriend but not be able to find new one because I'm in relationship!
but yeah.... I'm end it with love, We end it with love
because we start with love..
and now We still fine, still contact (as seldom as usual but we still keep in touch)

So... boys.... don't be shy...
I'm available now,
and for you that I'm crush with...better becarefull...LOL



No comments: