Monday, October 20, 2008

sharing

I dont know why these days i like to share video in my blog ..
it feels like my sense of music come back..
(thx estee for supply me,and keep me upgrade)
accidently found old korean artist but new album,
it like recall my junior high school memories..
and make feeling like love,adore comes up..

ok..here we go..
one of the GOD member which is tae woo..
he come with great song and will touch your hearth..
suitable for mellow soul..hahaha

check this out!




and also ho young
GOD member..i have one fav song of him,
but its not singel..feature TIm
i think Tim voice also support the song..

check this out!



i hope you guys enjoy!
anyway..i keep playing kim tae woo song during im bloging..
ahahhaa
^^

1 comment:

es7ee said...

wakakka... okay my housemate... u`re welcome.. i`ll try to update the songs 4 u..wkakakkaa... jd malu ada ft g.heheh