Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hamsterku...kemana kah kau berada...

i love pets..
that make my day...they throw my sadness away..
i love them as part of the family
lucky i have hamster in my house
then, 2 weeks ago we have new family,
my friend gerry gave me 2 hamsters and 2 baby hamsters

diferrent species with my hamster.
i welcome them with hugs and love..


the baby grow up..become very cute
lala (mother) and b0b0 (father) also very romantic
they loving each other everyday..

but then..today...bad news for me
i was checking their cage and...no lala and bobo there
they gone...
i try to find them in every singel place in my house,but they not there.

i hope they will come back soon
because i scared that they hungry
and mostly,i worry about the babies...they still need their mom...

comeback lala....come back home...


lala and her baby when they sleepp..the baby still red


lala and her baby


sooooo cuteeee...the siblings



see....i still dunno what the gender..hmmm...

i hope the baby can grow up..
although without their family...
i hope we can take care of them,replace their father and mother...
T^T

No comments: