Thursday, September 11, 2008

im HAPPY although im STREZZ


wahhh..
2 days already i haven't write my blog..
because exam killing me softly..I'm rushing.
the peak is yesterday..i was so suffering. 2 subject i haven't handle at all..
IMC and AW..
i know it will be alright..although i didn't study also tomorrow can answer the question
i just worry that..how if i have no idea at all?? Die man!

so last night..i just stare at my lappy..read the notes that i have been touched before
and of course,with a blur mind..can u imagine how weird it is..???
and the worst is...i fall a sleep...OMG

i just woke up and 7..but...Haleluya!
I'm not worried at all...feel likes i have a big LOVE today for share..
i didn't mind about study last night that had been failed.
so i went to college with a peace hearth..hallelujah!

anyway...
i went Sungai Wang today...this is the first time for this semester i go there
DaMn crazy ShoPPing!!!! i bring 150RM and go back with 1.50 RM
WOW!!!!
i love today...i really thx for what happen to me today!
and i will share my happiness to someone tonight..

Have a Good day!
^_^


No comments: