Sunday, September 14, 2008

The End.

i was playing a kind of game online now..
name is "Tribal Wars"
recommended by vinny
it really fun...this game make my day!
its all about built your own village,army and resources
and than try to developed it
it's almost 2 month i playing this game...
and all that i focus in my laptop is this game

i enjoy it..
but not after this people attack me..

today..suddenly i have 5 attack from my enemies
i know it will be happen
but i cannot believe that it is really fast...
until i cannot breath..my troops cannot move..
all the effort i did
and i still cannot handle it.
i was so suffering..
i cannot enjoying my time in the real life
i cannot focus at all.

i'm waiting for that time...
The time when the attack came..
the axes was really destroy my village wall..
and another attack was killing my village..
destroy all that i have!!!
and now..they own it..
they own my village that had been built in 2 months...!!!!!!

I HATE !

they keep attacking me..

fiuh ~~
i think its the end of my game...
i will think about the continues of my village
and maybe i need to have another entertainment..

This is what had been left from my villages..
the report,and some capture of the game..

i lost all my troops that actually i had been move it into another village, but they still leave me..
Rest In Peace.....

this is the capture of my second village..but another attack is coming..
maybe this is the time to say good bye..TT
anyway...
i will thinking to restart my village
and revenge to the EPIC!!!!

No comments: