Saturday, February 13, 2010

between Val's day & CNY


SO... this question had been flying in my mind recently,
and I believe.. in everyone minds
would you will choose : Valentine's day or Chinese New Year?

I'm obviously not celebrating valentine's day.. officially I've never really had a good celebration of valentine with someone that I love. Even when I had a boyfriend.
but valentine days it doesn't make any sense of me, I mean I use to spent my ordinary val's day with everyone that I love, esspecially my friend
and this year, I gonna do it too
Escape from this world routine and go to the some place that I've never step before
with my best friend

And honestly, I don't really have any chocolate that I prepared for this upcoming val's day, Like what I'm usually does.
and I feel awful.. do I really need one?

How about you?

Hope get a lots of fun...

No comments: