Sunday, August 23, 2009

How's life goin on


there are a lot of things that I've went through this month, working, study and mostly is about friendship that we build with our passion (passion or obsession??)
and Yeah...everyday is hangout, there is no day without gathering, chatting or mess out.cool right...
we get our fully friendship- maybe truly friendship in the last semester...what a great life!
and how about me? what happen with my life?
I rarely tell somebody about my personal life, I don't know why... maybe is nothing special in my life,most of the day is about sharing and caring between dreamers (we call our self dreamers), but there is one thing that always be my concern- my desire to continue my study.
and how about love?
decline...a drastic decline. lack communication and our busy body, make us too far away until sometimes we are not be able to chat normally, coz we don't know what each other doing, what we are stand now. so what's the meaning of getting couple?.... I feel lifeless.
And yeah, I just make my life flow like a wind, if there is a rain I will enjoy it, If thunder is coming, I will wait and If there is no way to go, I will make a step to find my own way.

I'm waiting for my brother's wedding party on October.. I hope it will changes his life better!
^^

No comments: