Sunday, July 12, 2009

Internship

You will jealous with me...
promise you will jealous with all that I spent during internship.
coz I have a family there!!
a group of crazy people, young soul and spirit of share!
and they are surround me, giving me a brighter day of (cloudy) internship!

you all are great!
(picture will be update)


I'll be missing everyday in v2innovates office..I'll be miss the GREEN

I'll be miss the worst KTM
I'll be miss the unpredictable weather every morning, and every feeling that created
I'll be miss walk in the sun between abdulah hukum and v2
I'll be miss my breakfast, that I always eat if I'm waiting KTM (chiken ham and milk)
I'll be miss gone through the mamak and mart of menara mutiara bangsar (if lucky one or two people will greet me)
I'll be miss my sweat!
I'll be miss anba greet,hazel "sayang" and anitha that mostly will comment with my apparel
I'll be miss Mr.Valens that always laugh out loud and chit chat in afternoon
I'll be miss the food! variation of Indian food and Malay food (will give me strong sense of hometown)
I'll be miss kueh time!
I'll be miss anba's car that always drop me and lighten my burden
I'll be miss my table! longest biggest table that I ever had! hahahah

and finally..I'll be miss v2 with all the things that I can't forget.

people will have their own learning, their own process
but for me, although most of itt are not really big job, but I had gone through all the process
and I learn something... If you enjoy the work, everything will be as bright as your day.
and family will curve you being somebody better than people that treat you as no body .

I love it~!

No comments: